Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Where were we.....

.... oh yes. Just at the end of my "fantastic" appointment at the local fertility clinic.

So, my appointment was Monday. The hope was that all results would be into Jason's clinic by Thursday so my meds could be mailed out Friday. This was such a BIG step... I felt like we would finally, truly be able to consider ourselves fully in the surrogacy game if I could just make it to meds this time.

The clinic here called me Tuesday am to let me know that they were sending my results through to Jason's clinic. I already knew that the mock transfer went well, and I knew that the HSG was all clear. I was 99.9% certain that my blood work would all be okay, too. But in the very back of my mind, I was still thinking "please, please, please....".

I'm not sure what I was doing that day, but I'm pretty sure it was Chris that alerted me to the fact that I had an email from Jason's clinic just sitting idly in my inbox. Weird, since my phone usually alerts with emails. Okay, when I actually hear the thing.....

I thought it would be from the coordinator at the clinic just letting me know that labs had come thru. But it was even better than that. There were attachments with a med schedule for me!!!!!! Chris and I had "passed" all our testing and screening requirements. We could officially get my medications ordered, and I actually had a schedule "in hand" with real dates on it! There it was in writing: projected transfer date, July 25th.

It's actually going to happen this time. We're really going to be able to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment