Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

T minus...

... 2 days and counting!!!

Getting things packed up and ready for our trip tomorrow.

My first progesterone shot was yesterday. The shot itself was a piece of cake (I had a co-worker give it to me). About 20 minutes later, though, the site started stinging like mad! It also gives me a pretty strange/ funny/ yucky taste in my mouth. But hey, that's what gum is for!!! I also started the progesterone suppositories as well.

I ended up with an eyeball blowing migraine last night, which sucked. I'm wondering if it was triggered by the progesterone; I know that headaches are a side effect. Hopefully my body adjusts to the dose fast!

Looking forward to the arrival of my mom and dad later this afternoon. Then tomorrow morning, Chris and I hop on a plane and head out!

1 comment:

  1. Progesterone shots suck. I don't know if you remember me telling you but Never give them in your thigh, always your butt! Be ready for multi colored bruises

    ReplyDelete