Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Aaaaannnnnd relax.....

Well, after all my drama yesterday, things were (of course) taken care of.

By some weird quirk of fate, my husband came home from work early with a migraine. That enabled me to hit the local package store to fax my consents AND get them shipped overnight to the IVF coordinator. And lucky us, she got everything!

The good news from yesterday is that we were given the green light to start progesterone on Friday morning. An intense 4 day course of medication leading up to the transfer on the 25th! I was told by the technician here and the coordinator from Jason's clinic that my uterine lining looks "fantastic". Lol.

In the meantime, I'm getting ready for our trip. My mom and dad are going to come to stay with our kids while me and Chris are gone (thanks, Mom and Dad!!!). So, I've been cleaning and putting away all those little things that sit out for months and months. The laundry is getting done, the kids' rooms cleaned.....

On Saturday morning, I'm having a pre-transfer massage. One of the great perks of my agency is pre-pregnancy and pregnancy massage. Something I'm planning on taking full advantage of!

I work the next couple nights, then Chris and I are hopping on a plane and heading East. We're excited to meet Jason in person finally, and to spend a couple days together catching up on life.

The whole transfer still seems a little surreal. We all do all this work, and all these little chores leading up to the big day, and it seems like things are taking for-ev-er. But, before you know it, it's here. And it's here!

I'll post again when we get out East!

No comments:

Post a Comment