Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Our betas are in!!!

Whew!  I'm so relieved that wait is over!  It went by pretty fast, and wasn't as excruciating as last time- but I'm still glad it's over.  Friday afternoon, I got a call from Natalie, our coordinator.  She was very excited- our betas look great!

Day 7 beta:  60.5
Day 9 beta:  170

Woohoo!!!!  So our number did it's job and more than doubled.  If you don't remember, with our last pregnancy the numbers were:

Day 6: 2.2
Day 8: 15
Day 11:  112

Our numbers are in a much better place this time.  Next is our 20 day draw, then the heartbeat confirmation ultrasound after that.   I'm so relieved and so happy....  I was having a lot of anxiety about everything going the right way this time.  And so far, it seems to be.  So, fingers crossed for normal, healthy, happy pregnancy progression from here.

I love seeing those lines get darker!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment