Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 1, 2013

And here we go!


My lining check ultrasound yesterday went well.  It's about time the tech looked at the screen, then looked at me and said "everything looks perfect!" again.  I've learned that those are some of the best words ever....

I never thought I would be excited to start twice weekly shots, but there it is.  The estradiol shots aren't bad- they almost never hurt, and my hubs is getting to be a pro at giving them to me.  I also started the baby aspirin again tonight, along with the prenatal I've been taking.  The other pill there is the magnesium supplement I take anyway, but I'll stop that one when I start my right-before-transfer meds.

Things are right on track for the transfer on the 20th.  As I knew it would, the time has flown by.  Less than three weeks until T-Day, and I know that time will go by fast, too.  This journey has had some challenges, and has had its stressful moments.  But I feel like that just makes us stronger, and makes us want a healthy pregnancy all the more.

On another note, our surro-baby Mia is almost 1!!!!  Her dad posted the most adorable picture of her online today, and it warms my heart to see how much she has grown.  I'm still amazed that she's here!  Now, to find that perfect birthday gift....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment