Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

In the meantime....

We're in that lull before all the activity starts again. 

I'm on birth control until the 23rd of this month, then it will be time to start estradiol, ultrasounds, and blood draws.  I found out last week that our transfer is going to coincide with the transfer of one of my favorite people!  We're hoping with all our fingers crossed that both our transfers are successful, and that we will be pregnant together. 

Since I don't have anything else super interesting today, I'm going to leave you with a link to something that made me laugh from one of my new favorite funny sites,  Pregnant Chicken:

http://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/?tag=asshattery

Read the comments under the pictures...

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment