Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2013

This is it...

...  The Plan

I had my follow up water ultrasound yesterday, and everything looked much better. I also got to have a little impromptu consult with Natalie.  Of course, my big question was "When can I start meds???"

My thinking going into the appointment was that maybe, if my ultrasound was good, I could still start my estradiol valerate on the coming Tuesday- like was originally planned- and we could still make our March 5th transfer.  Natalie said that plan was a no- go.  I have to start the estradiol within 5 days of the start of my period.  Since I started on Saturday, if we were going to transfer this cycle, I HAD to start estradiol valerate that night (last night).  That would push our original plan up a few days, and I'd transfer March 1st.  The alternative was to go back on the pill again, have another period (my 3rd in 6 weeks and 4th in 8 if you count the miscarriage), and then start meds for a transfer closer to the 22nd of March. 

Here is my ultrasound from yesterday....  I remembered to ask the doc to print me my own picture, so I didn't have to scour the internet looking for something close.


There is a little tissue left on the bottom edge, towards the left, but otherwise clear.  Much, MUCH better than what we got last week.  They were able to go back and print my image from last week.  Here it is:


See all the lumps and bumps in there?  The difference is pretty incredible. 

So I started on the pill last night.  I don't have my official med calendar from Natalie yet, so I don't know if I'll be on for two weeks or for three.  I think just two.  Then I will start my transfer meds.  We're on the books for a March 20th transfer.  Here's hoping that all goes (at least kinda) as planned.

I'm giving my uterus more little pep talks....  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment