Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2012

Breathing a little easier

I had that third beta drawn early this morning.  Well, yesterday morning now, I guess.

Andddd....  (little happy dance), the number was 112!!!!

Way higher than I was hoping it would be.  I was planning to be happy with anything over 60 really.  I thought 75 or 80 would be cool.  So 112 made me feel so much better. 

I sent Johnny and Seth a text as soon as I found out, and told Chris as soon as I got home.  I think there was a huge, collective sigh of relief.  And a little disbelief that our number came back so good!  I still feel the cautious optimism feeling.  But at the same time, I feel like we can relax and celebrate a little too. 

Our next draw will be the routine day 20 draw.  The clinic is hoping to see a beta over 1,000.  So, we're still keeping our fingers and our toes crossed, but we might have uncrossed our eyes....  :)

After that, it will be a heartbeat ultrasound!!!!

Summary:
beta #1, 6dp5dt: 2.2
beta #2, 8dp5dt: 15
beta #3, 11dp5dt: 112

No comments:

Post a Comment