Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day to day

Well, now that I'm pregnant, it seems that there's not too much to blog about on a day to day basis. I'm not fulfilling a bunch of clinic obligations, my meds aren't changing, there's no more travel in sight.....

Which is all good. It means that everything is progressing exactly as it should. I'm just doing all the normal first trimester things.

I'm getting to be super tired very easily- no matter how well I sleep at night. The nausea is coming in waves. Not as bad as I remembered with Finn, but it's still early. If I'm lucky it won't get any worse. I've had some heartburn on and off, and my appetite is definitely changing.

Diet Coke is one of my absolute favorite things of all time. Now, I can drink just a few sips here and there. I haven't finished an entire can by myself in a few weeks now! It's good.... my caffeine consumption has tanked. Maybe that's part of the fatigue... ;)

I'm at that spot where nothing sounds good to eat most of the time. And the only thing that I want when I am hungry is carb rich food.... Mashed potatoes, rice, bready things...... I also really like sour/tart things right now- Fresca, sour patch kids, lemonade. It's funny how food changes when you're pregnant. I can eat chicken in things, but (once again) the thought of eating just a chicken breast makes me want to.... well.... I'm sure you understand.

I wonder what I'll crave as things move on. With Finn, it was chocolate, and all three of my other pregnancies I craved red meat.

Chris is always glad to see the first trimester go- in terms of food. I either don't cook, or I cook the same things over and over. Not to mention the weird things I ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment