Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

I'm falling behind!

Things have been so busy the last week! My kids went back to school, and we have been doing all sorts of fun "end of summer" things. I haven't had much time to keep everyone updated....

Well, we saw one little heartbeat on ultrasound this week! I'm a little relieved that there aren't two little beans gestating in there. I was wanting to experience a twin pregnancy (kinda), but I know that a singleton pregnancy is likely to be less complicated. Not guaranteed, but likely.....
I know what to expect carrying one baby!

I'm still feeling good most of the time. I do notice spikes of nausea in the late afternoon to early evening, and my appetite is changing. I'm hoping that these little spikes of nausea are all I get. I remember being monstrously nauseous with Finn all the time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment