Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2015

I want to say that my uterus is magical....

.... but I don't want to jinx things!

Being superstitious, I don't like to talk about good things too soon.  But I'm pretty excited that we are officially pregnant!!!

My little uterus has done it's job again, and we have positive betas!!!  We also had positive hpts, but I didn't want to post anything before it was "official".

So, here are the stats!!!

Beta #1, 8 days post 5 day transfer................................178
Beta #2, 10 days post 5 day transfer..............................375

We were looking for the second number to be at least double of the first, and there we are!
We'll have a third draw on/ around Day 20 just to confirm that my betas are rising, and after that is our first ultrasound!!!

I love seeing those lines get darker!!!

I'm feeling pretty normal still.  No nausea (yet), and that can take its sweet time getting here!  I've been STARVING the last few days, and though Chris assures me it's normal for me, I don't remember being this hungry with the others.  My skin is getting itchy, which is a weird pregnancy thing for me- but it should get better (for awhile) soon.  Getting some heartburn, but I've had that more and more in-between pregnancy, too, so I'm not too surprised about that. 

We're just SO excited for B&G!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment