Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Has it really been 9 months???

Miss Mia says it has!!!!



We were able to Face Time with Jason and Mia last week.  What a joy to be able to see how much she has grown and how happy she is.  I cherish the relationships that we have built with our IFs, both sets.  It adds so much happiness to our lives, branches to our family. 

I feel like we have experienced a lot of negative in the last month or so- both in our personal lives and in the world.  I'm so grateful to have so much that is positive in my life to help me through.  I just have to remember that it is there, and remember to hold it close. 

Sappy moment coming....

Surrogacy has expanded our family, and has exponentially multiplied the love in our lives.  Who wouldn't want to experience that???

No comments:

Post a Comment