Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weeks 10 and 11

It's been awhile! I forget how crazy life is during soccer season....

I feel like I've seen my OB more at the beginning of this pregnancy than I did with my others! But, that bleed has made more appointments necessary. It doesn't bother me, though. I really like seeing that the baby is healthy in there. And it made it easier to discover that the bleed has stopped growing! It's still there, but has been the same size for at least three weeks.

I'm trying to remember what the highlights of the last two weeks have been.... This is why I should NOT put off blogging!

I'm still having some waves of nausea, but really it's not that bad at all. It seems to be dying down more quickly than I'm used to. I can actually stomach my beloved Diet Coke again! (Though I can't make it thru a full one....) I'm still happiest with carbs to eat, but some protein has been okay too. Chicken is still a no go, but it may be like that the whole time. I went through a few days where all I wanted to eat were almond poppyseed muffins from Costco!

Which is why I may already be growing out of my pants..... ;) No, really. It feels like my little belly has popped out over the last two weeks. My pants are tight, but my maternity clothes are too big- I'm in that awkward phase where all I can wear are pajama pants or yoga-like pants and be comfortable. I'm glad that I own longer t-shirts, too. Why is it that maternity clothes get wider and not longer???

With no bleeding, good news from the doc, and feeling a bit better it's been a pretty good two weeks. I'm looking forward to things getting even better, and returning to "normal" in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment