Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

pregnancy ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

29 weeks and counting....


29 weeks and counting....

So I always think of all these great things to blog about when I'm away from my computer.... In the car, falling asleep at night, at work. But when I"m actually here, in front of the thing, my mind goes mostly blank.

Like now. I have my 29 week picture to post, but no story to go with it.


Things have been pretty great the last few weeks. So there's not really much to relate today. The baby is moving a ton, and all was well at my last appointment. She's been getting the hiccups, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, lately. This is the part of pregnancy that I truly love. I'm not so big that I'm uncomfortable all the time, and I can really feel her moving- which is my favorite part.


I'm starting to envision what labor is going to be like, and am really starting to contemplate what to expect after delivery. The time is going to fly by, and she'll be here before we all know it. I know that she's not coming home with me- that's the whole point of this journey- but I'm really starting to think about what the experience will be like. I hope it will be as easy as I imagine it will be!

Maybe I'll have a fun story to tell next time??? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment